Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for $0.0951 or 0.00001301 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, CoinExchange, Upbit and Liqui. During the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $6.63 million and $2.02 million worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008451 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023996 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005451 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00030128 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010069 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.02 or 0.02886410 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002635 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Tidex, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.