Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One Dragonchain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0299 or 0.00000410 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, Gate.io, IDEX and CoinExchange. Dragonchain has a market cap of $7.13 million and approximately $45,946.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013651 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.46 or 0.00209187 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $98.06 or 0.01327002 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00029637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00123676 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bancor Network, Fatbtc, CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, LATOKEN, Tidex, IDEX and Allcoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dragonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.