Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One Giant coin can now be purchased for $0.0149 or 0.00000203 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.42, $13.92, $70.83 and $7.59. Giant has a market cap of $96,772.00 and approximately $5,464.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Giant has traded 31.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.73 or 0.00744846 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded down 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00020082 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 34.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001542 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 33.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Giant Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 6,502,629 coins and its circulating supply is 6,502,625 coins. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin.
Giant Coin Trading
Giant can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $70.83, $24.71, $11.91, $20.33, $5.63, $10.42, $7.59, $13.92, $33.89, $50.68, $31.10 and $18.98. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.