MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, MaidSafeCoin has traded up 13.9% against the U.S. dollar. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001696 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and Cryptopia. MaidSafeCoin has a total market capitalization of $56.75 million and approximately $231,265.00 worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00209344 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $97.94 or 0.01324596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029452 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00123976 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “
Buying and Selling MaidSafeCoin
MaidSafeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaidSafeCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.