Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded up 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $7.65 million and $1.97 million worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001498 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Tidex, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008496 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded up 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00039309 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00024076 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005443 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00010176 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $217.11 or 0.02964648 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000323 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Tidex, CoinExchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.