Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. Over the last week, Stratis has traded up 3.1% against the dollar. One Stratis coin can now be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00004094 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Bithumb, Upbit and Crex24. Stratis has a market capitalization of $29.71 million and $600,799.00 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005102 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001489 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006248 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001900 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 28.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00066614 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Crex24, HitBTC, Livecoin, Cryptomate, Trade By Trade, Coinrail, SouthXchange, Binance, Poloniex, Bittylicious, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.