Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. During the last seven days, Verge has traded 1.8% lower against the dollar. Verge has a market cap of $62.09 million and $2.09 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verge coin can now be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular exchanges including Sistemkoin, Cryptopia, Crex24 and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.04 or 0.00626426 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012423 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010732 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000289 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, Huobi, Bittrex, YoBit, SouthXchange, Bitfinex, Crex24, CryptoBridge, Binance, Upbit, Graviex, CoinExchange, Sistemkoin, BiteBTC, Coindeal, Bitbns, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, LiteBit.eu, TradeOgre and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.