Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded down 30.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Absolute coin can currently be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Graviex. Absolute has a total market cap of $24,185.00 and approximately $2,051.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Absolute has traded 9.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00049411 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $51.68 or 0.00690871 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 35.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00020934 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.45 or 0.00259967 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005074 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00093360 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002144 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006544 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,454,448 coins and its circulating supply is 12,921,832 coins. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.