Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Binance USD token can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00013364 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Binance. Binance USD has a total market cap of $18.32 million and $11.01 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Binance USD has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00038773 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $552.67 or 0.07387025 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002168 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00023891 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000077 BTC.
About Binance USD
. Binance USD’s official website is www.paxos.com/busd.
Buying and Selling Binance USD
Binance USD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.