BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 7.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. In the last week, BOScoin has traded 21.8% higher against the US dollar. BOScoin has a market capitalization of $3.45 million and approximately $1.43 million worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BOScoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0049 or 0.00000065 BTC on major exchanges including GDAC, CoinBene and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000887 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 49.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 1,015,960,050 coins and its circulating supply is 705,765,073 coins. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BOScoin is forum.boscoin.io. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinBene and GDAC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.