ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. In the last seven days, ZelCash has traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZelCash has a market cap of $2.76 million and approximately $2.99 million worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZelCash coin can now be purchased for $0.0324 or 0.00000448 BTC on exchanges including STEX, TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00049879 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $50.65 or 0.00699589 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 32.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00022661 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.85 or 0.00260413 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.93 or 0.00095783 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004980 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002144 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 84,976,250 coins. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash. ZelCash’s official website is zel.cash. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ZelCash Coin Trading
ZelCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, STEX and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZelCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZelCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.