Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One Cosmos coin can now be bought for approximately $3.52 or 0.00048521 BTC on exchanges including GDAC, Hotbit, Coinone and BitForex. In the last week, Cosmos has traded down 1.6% against the dollar. Cosmos has a market cap of $671.16 million and $179.41 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00094706 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00001079 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00074496 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7,232.84 or 0.99891841 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003184 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Cosmos Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Cosmos is blog.cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network.
Cosmos Coin Trading
Cosmos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, Hotbit, BitForex and Coinone. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cosmos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.