BlockStamp (CURRENCY:BST) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. During the last seven days, BlockStamp has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. One BlockStamp coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0992 or 0.00001331 BTC on exchanges including STEX, Crex24 and TOKOK. BlockStamp has a market capitalization of $2.59 million and approximately $98,050.00 worth of BlockStamp was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- 999 (999) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00014335 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- ILCoin (ILC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0944 or 0.00001268 BTC.
- Storeum (STO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001341 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004115 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- USDX (USDX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009048 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 28.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. BlockStamp’s total supply is 33,669,659 coins and its circulating supply is 26,126,693 coins. BlockStamp’s official Twitter account is @
BlockStamp Coin Trading
BlockStamp can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, TOKOK and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockStamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockStamp should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlockStamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockStamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockStamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.