Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded up 4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. In the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 10.1% lower against the US dollar. One Peercoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002258 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, Bittylicious and HitBTC. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $4.34 million and $58,919.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,524.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $213.14 or 0.02839339 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004699 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003840 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $40.44 or 0.00539017 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005582 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008931 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bitsane, Tux Exchange, BX Thailand, Poloniex, Livecoin, YoBit, SouthXchange, CoinEgg, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, WEX, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.