QuickX Protocol (CURRENCY:QCX) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 6th. QuickX Protocol has a total market cap of $3.30 million and approximately $222,728.00 worth of QuickX Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, QuickX Protocol has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One QuickX Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000105 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit and BitMax.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00038077 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $516.50 or 0.06976804 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00025942 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002180 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
QuickX Protocol Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. QuickX Protocol’s official website is www.quickx.io.
QuickX Protocol Token Trading
QuickX Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickX Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuickX Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QuickX Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuickX Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickX Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.