QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded up 40.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. One QYNO coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, CryptoBridge and BiteBTC. In the last week, QYNO has traded up 72.2% against the U.S. dollar. QYNO has a total market cap of $487.00 and $13.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
QYNO Coin Profile
Buying and Selling QYNO
QYNO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QYNO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.