Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 7th. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $469,368.00 and approximately $536.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be purchased for $0.0983 or 0.00001302 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, HitBTC, Altcoin Trader and TradeOgre.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.71 or 0.00393438 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00080117 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00071379 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002954 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TOPBTC, Exrates, TradeOgre, Nanex, Altcoin Trader, Sistemkoin and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.