Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $38.51 million and $103,238.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000052 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptomate, Liquid, Bitbns and CoinBene. During the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,913,762,577 coins. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Liquid, Cryptomate, Bitbns, TradeOgre and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.