Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 7th. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $29.69 million and $370,493.00 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00003977 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, HitBTC, Upbit and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004917 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002088 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005774 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00056941 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Upbit, Crex24, Bithumb, Livecoin, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinrail, HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.