Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. Tezos has a total market cap of $957.65 million and approximately $50.00 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Tezos has traded up 9.4% against the US dollar. One Tezos coin can now be bought for approximately $1.45 or 0.00019207 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004366 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006038 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.