Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 3.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. Verge has a total market capitalization of $72.21 million and approximately $38.64 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verge coin can now be bought for $0.0045 or 0.00000060 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance and Upbit. Over the last week, Verge has traded 16.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $45.58 or 0.00609017 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012255 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010306 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000529 BTC.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Coindeal, Stocks.Exchange, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Crex24, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, TradeOgre, BiteBTC, YoBit, Bitbns, Gate.io, Graviex, Sistemkoin and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.