Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Zilliqa has a market capitalization of $63.37 million and $16.11 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zilliqa token can currently be bought for $0.0065 or 0.00000086 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, DragonEX, OKEx and DEx.top. Over the last seven days, Zilliqa has traded 25.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013302 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.67 or 0.00207838 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $96.74 or 0.01283172 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00027096 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00120109 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, AirSwap, Koinex, Upbit, Binance, Coinone, Huobi, BitMart, Tokenomy, Zebpay, Radar Relay, DragonEX, OOOBTC, OTCBTC, HitBTC, BitForex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DEx.top, BiteBTC, Kyber Network, Korbit, Bithumb, Coinhub, WazirX, Kucoin, OKEx, Gate.io, DDEX, UEX, Ethfinex, FCoin, Bitbns, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilliqa should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.