Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. One Binance USD token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00013342 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Binance. Binance USD has a total market capitalization of $18.47 million and $3.95 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Binance USD has traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037362 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $507.02 or 0.06727748 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00024431 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00001095 BTC.
About Binance USD
. Binance USD’s official website is www.paxos.com/busd. The official message board for Binance USD is medium.com/Paxos.
Binance USD Token Trading
Binance USD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance USD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance USD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.