Dystem (CURRENCY:DTEM) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. One Dystem coin can now be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Graviex. Dystem has a market cap of $6,769.00 and $18.00 worth of Dystem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dystem has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010446 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002987 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005909 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Dystem Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Dystem
Dystem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dystem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dystem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dystem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.