Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $37.89 million and approximately $58,289.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for $0.0038 or 0.00000052 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Kucoin, Bitbns and CoinBene.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,915,990,598 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Cryptohub, Cryptomate, Liquid, Cryptopia, Kucoin, CoinBene and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.