Everus (CURRENCY:EVR) traded down 31.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Everus has a total market capitalization of $11.88 million and approximately $4,095.00 worth of Everus was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Everus has traded 84% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Everus coin can now be bought for about $0.0260 or 0.00000346 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $24.43, $24.68 and $51.55.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00037578 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $506.43 or 0.06722594 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00024393 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002105 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002608 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Everus Coin Trading
Everus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $33.94, $10.39, $18.94, $51.55, $5.60, $7.50, $32.15, $50.98, $24.68, $13.77 and $24.43. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.