Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 10th. One Binance Coin token can currently be purchased for $14.88 or 0.00204707 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, LBank, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and DDEX. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $2.31 billion and approximately $195.25 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Binance Coin has traded down 3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003056 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013830 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $95.33 or 0.01311415 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00030102 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.56 or 0.00117787 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000086 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Bancor Network, FCoin, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Gate.io, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DDEX, Binance, AirSwap, Exrates and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.