Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 10th. Bitcoin Gold has a total market cap of $100.36 million and $12.53 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for about $5.73 or 0.00078831 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Zebpay, Instant Bitex, Bithumb and Bit-Z.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.95 or 0.00412026 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00083134 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 44.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003571 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 25.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001159 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001368 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, Kucoin, DSX, Braziliex, BitMarket, Huobi, Gate.io, YoBit, Indodax, Altcoin Trader, Bit-Z, TDAX, Binance, BitBay, Bittrex, Instant Bitex, Bleutrade, Bithumb, BitFlip, QuadrigaCX, Korbit, Koineks, Upbit, Crex24, Zebpay, Trade Satoshi, Bitsane, C2CX, Coinnest, HitBTC, Graviex, Sistemkoin, Exrates, Ovis, Bitfinex, OKEx, Coinone, Bitlish, CEX.IO, Bitinka, Vebitcoin, SouthXchange and Negocie Coins. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.