BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 10th. One BlackCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0492 or 0.00000670 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittylicious, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $2.93 million and approximately $14,047.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded up 20% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00023706 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005843 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Trade By Trade, Upbit and Tux Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.