Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 10th. In the last seven days, Litecoin has traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin has a market cap of $2.83 billion and approximately $2.33 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin coin can now be purchased for about $44.30 or 0.00609287 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, BTC Trade UA, Huobi and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012424 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010483 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000515 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Huobi, Liqui, Koinex, BTC-Alpha, Bitmaszyna, GOPAX, CoinTiger, Altcoin Trader, Graviex, Exrates, CoinEgg, Crex24, xBTCe, DOBI trade, C2CX, Coinsquare, Independent Reserve, QBTC, Bitbank, Bitsane, Coinbe, TOPBTC, OKEx, B2BX, Ovis, BTCC, BitBay, Cobinhood, QuadrigaCX, Livecoin, Bittylicious, CoinExchange, LakeBTC, Binance, Koineks, BTC Trade UA, ChaoEX, TDAX, BigONE, Bithumb, BitForex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, TradeOgre, BtcTrade.im, ABCC, Liquid, Fatbtc, Cryptomate, Trade By Trade, DragonEX, Coinbase Pro, BTC Markets, Coinut, BitFlip, Bitbns, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bits Blockchain, Mercatox, LiteBit.eu, Indodax, Stocks.Exchange, Buda, Instant Bitex, BiteBTC, Kuna, C-CEX, Sistemkoin, DSX, BitMarket, CoinEx, BL3P, Upbit, Mercado Bitcoin, Bit-Z, Gatecoin, Bitso, Coindeal, Lykke Exchange, YoBit, FCoin, Gate.io, CPDAX, Bitinka, Coinone, EXX, HBUS, Bitstamp, LocalTrade, DigiFinex, BtcTurk, WEX, Negocie Coins, SouthXchange, Korbit, Vebitcoin, WazirX, Kucoin, MBAex, Trade Satoshi, BCEX, Nanex, Bitlish, Tripe Dice Exchange, BX Thailand, Poloniex, Bitfinex, LBank, Braziliex, Bithesap, CryptoBridge, Iquant, OTCBTC, CoinFalcon, Covesting, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Coinroom, Bibox, COSS, Bittrex, Kraken, Cryptopia, IDCM, RightBTC, Exmo, BitcoinTrade, Koinim, CoinBene, CoinsBank, Stellarport, OpenLedger DEX, OKCoin.cn, C-Patex, Cryptohub, Zebpay, OKCoin International and Coinsuper. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.