Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 10th. One Tether token can now be bought for approximately $1.01 or 0.00013830 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinTiger, Huobi, CoinEx and QBTC. Over the last week, Tether has traded up 0% against the US dollar. Tether has a total market capitalization of $4.13 billion and approximately $18.91 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003056 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00204707 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $95.33 or 0.01311415 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00030102 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.56 or 0.00117787 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, ABCC, Bibox, BTC-Alpha, Kucoin, Binance, Iquant, MBAex, Gate.io, Bitfinex, BitMart, Upbit, EXX, Exmo, Liqui, FCoin, Kryptono, Instant Bitex, DragonEX, QBTC, Kraken, ChaoEX, DigiFinex, Sistemkoin, Coinut, OOOBTC, B2BX, HitBTC, CoinBene, Bit-Z, UEX, TDAX, CoinTiger, C2CX, Bittrex, OKEx, IDCM, BtcTurk, BitForex, Cobinhood, Poloniex, BigONE, IDAX, CoinEx, TOPBTC, Huobi, LBank and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.