DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 11th. In the last week, DigixDAO has traded up 9.8% against the dollar. One DigixDAO token can now be bought for approximately $19.08 or 0.00264538 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Huobi, Radar Relay and Gate.io. DigixDAO has a total market cap of $38.15 million and approximately $627,285.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003074 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014117 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.77 or 0.00204517 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $94.76 or 0.01311970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00030223 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.52 or 0.00117943 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Livecoin, HitBTC, Liqui, Bitbns, IDEX, Radar Relay, Huobi, BigONE, Gate.io, Bancor Network, OKEx, Cobinhood and AirSwap. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.