Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 11th. Unobtanium has a total market cap of $8.54 million and $325.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Unobtanium has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. One Unobtanium coin can currently be purchased for approximately $42.40 or 0.00589419 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and C-CEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7,173.99 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $206.52 or 0.02879215 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001852 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005761 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00020249 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00001057 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Unobtanium Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Unobtanium
Unobtanium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unobtanium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unobtanium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Unobtanium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.