ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 12th. In the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded up 3.1% against the US dollar. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $827,111.00 and approximately $19.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be purchased for about $0.0100 or 0.00000137 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, BiteBTC and IDCM.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00035804 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002305 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00000969 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. ADAMANT Messenger’s official website is adamant.im.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, BiteBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.