Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 13th. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for about $1.91 or 0.00026314 BTC on exchanges including Coindeal, Bitbns, Coinsuper and Ovis. Over the last week, Qtum has traded up 10.2% against the dollar. Qtum has a total market cap of $183.87 million and approximately $376.73 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005694 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, OKEx, Bit-Z, HBUS, Bitbns, GOPAX, Bittrex, Liqui, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Coindeal, Upbit, Bitfinex, Liquid, ZB.COM, Binance, Allcoin, LBank, Kucoin, DigiFinex, Bleutrade, OTCBTC, ABCC, Coinsuper, Iquant, BCEX, Coinrail, Crex24, EXX, DragonEX, Ovis, Bibox, BitForex, CoinEgg, Coinnest, CoinExchange, Bithumb, BigONE, HitBTC, Coinone, Huobi, CoinEx, Gate.io, Exrates and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.