Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded down 33.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 14th. Cream has a total market capitalization of $25,939.00 and $2.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Cream has traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar. One Cream coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, BiteBTC, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00060488 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00051253 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.48 or 0.00697052 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.44 or 0.00273772 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005259 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00090204 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. The official website for Cream is creamcoin.com. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptohub, YoBit and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.