DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 15th. DeepOnion has a total market capitalization of $2.15 million and approximately $1,657.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DeepOnion has traded 12.2% lower against the dollar. One DeepOnion coin can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001867 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, Kucoin and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005251 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004988 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 253.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00030995 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00001251 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00058982 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000085 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Profile
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coindeal, Kucoin, Cryptopia, BiteBTC, Crex24, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and RightBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.