Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 33.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 15th. Qredit has a total market cap of $322,832.00 and approximately $22.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Qredit has traded up 11.6% against the US dollar. One Qredit coin can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Velas (VLX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 670,472,650 coins. Qredit’s official message board is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. The official website for Qredit is qredit.io. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Qredit Coin Trading
Qredit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.