Vitae (CURRENCY:VITAE) traded down 2.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 15th. One Vitae coin can currently be purchased for $0.72 or 0.00010085 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Vitae has traded 5.6% lower against the dollar. Vitae has a market capitalization of $13.38 million and approximately $3,620.00 worth of Vitae was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003047 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005987 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 42.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Vitae Coin Profile
Vitae Coin Trading
Vitae can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vitae directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vitae should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vitae using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vitae Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vitae and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.