Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 8th. During the last seven days, Expanse has traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar. Expanse has a total market cap of $458,561.00 and approximately $1,004.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Expanse coin can now be purchased for $0.0247 or 0.00000311 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, BiteBTC, Upbit and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex, Poloniex, BiteBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.