Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 8.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. Over the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded 39.9% higher against the dollar. Endor Protocol has a market capitalization of $1.97 million and approximately $256,846.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Endor Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, IDEX, Hotbit and Coinsuper.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.80 or 0.01435851 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033760 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004641 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010174 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000181 BTC.
About Endor Protocol
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Upbit, Kucoin, Coinall, IDEX, Coinsuper, BitForex, Hotbit, DEx.top, Bittrex and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.