MB8 Coin (CURRENCY:MB8) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. Over the last week, MB8 Coin has traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. MB8 Coin has a market capitalization of $1.85 million and $4,299.00 worth of MB8 Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MB8 Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000130 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and WhiteBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- NewYork Exchange (NYE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043743 BTC.
- Bitcoin Rhodium (XRC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00068516 BTC.
- Bitdepositary (BDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- x42 Protocol (X42) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- PRiVCY (PRIV) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Impleum (IMPL) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000076 BTC.
About MB8 Coin
Buying and Selling MB8 Coin
MB8 Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and WhiteBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MB8 Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MB8 Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MB8 Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MB8 Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MB8 Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.