ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. One ZCore coin can currently be bought for about $0.0328 or 0.00000368 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $13.77, $50.98 and $24.68. In the last seven days, ZCore has traded up 5.7% against the dollar. ZCore has a market capitalization of $200,224.00 and approximately $518.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $32.15, $20.33, $51.55, $5.60, $10.39, $33.94, $13.77, $24.43, $18.94, $7.50 and $50.98. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.