Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. In the last week, Diamond has traded up 11.9% against the US dollar. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for about $0.53 or 0.00005858 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. Diamond has a market capitalization of $1.82 million and approximately $618.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Diamond Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.