Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded up 4.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. Over the last week, Hashgard has traded 3% lower against the dollar. Hashgard has a total market cap of $1.72 million and $1.09 million worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hashgard token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Gate.io and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002699 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $316.32 or 0.03628410 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011479 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.52 or 0.00200939 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00031270 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00129286 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Buying and Selling Hashgard
Hashgard can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Gate.io and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hashgard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.