Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. One Hashgard token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io and Hotbit. During the last week, Hashgard has traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar. Hashgard has a total market capitalization of $1.67 million and $846,729.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $268.48 or 0.03098372 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011524 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00198977 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00030058 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.17 or 0.00128944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Hashgard Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Hashgard Token Trading
Hashgard can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hashgard should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hashgard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.