StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 24th. StrongHands has a market cap of $389,201.00 and approximately $355.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StrongHands coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, CryptoBridge, Crex24 and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, StrongHands has traded 32.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,662,359,270 coins and its circulating supply is 16,249,164,916 coins. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
StrongHands Coin Trading
StrongHands can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, STEX, Crex24, Graviex, CryptoBridge, Coindeal, CoinExchange and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.