News articles about Aphria (OTCMKTS:APHQF) have trended somewhat negative on Saturday, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Aphria earned a news impact score of -1.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave press coverage about the company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Aphria’s score:
- Aphria Inc. Enters Into Agreement to Receive $100 Million Strategic Investment from Institutional Investor – Yahoo Finance (finance.yahoo.com)
- Aphria Stock is Likely Stuck Biding Time til the Pot Grower Gets Profitable – Investorplace.com (investorplace.com)
- APHA: Will Aphria’s (APHA) New European Certification Propel the Stock Higher? – StockNews.com (stocknews.com)
- Why Is Aphria’s EU GMP Certification a Big Deal? – Market Realist (marketrealist.com)
- Aphria shares jump, company now ‘uniquely positioned’ for German sales – Yahoo Canada Finance (ca.finance.yahoo.com)
The company has a fifty day moving average of $6.79. Aphria has a 1-year low of $5.86 and a 1-year high of $19.87.
Aphria Inc produces and sells medical cannabis in Canada and internationally. The company offers sativa, indica, and hybrid medical marijuana products, as well as cannabis oils. It serves patients and health professionals. The company also sells its products online. Aphria Inc is headquartered in Leamington, Canada.
See Also: Cost of Debt
Receive News & Ratings for Aphria Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aphria and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.