Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for about $11.47 or 0.00125229 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitfinex, Coinbase Pro, OKCoin International and ZB.COM. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $1.33 billion and $3.43 billion worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded up 28.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $174.65 or 0.01906117 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 36.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhub, C-CEX, Upbit, BTC Trade UA, Korbit, Crex24, Bibox, OKCoin International, BtcTrade.im, C2CX, Coinone, ZB.COM, Instant Bitex, Gate.io, Stocks.Exchange, RightBTC, BCEX, Coinnest, Bitbns, Exmo, CoinEgg, Coinroom, HBUS, Gatehub, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, Liquid, LBank, EXX, QBTC, CoinBene, CPDAX, CoinEx, CoinTiger, Bitsane, Binance, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Indodax, Bitfinex, BigONE, FCoin, ABCC, Cryptopia, OKEx, Kucoin, Bit-Z, Ovis, CoinExchange, Koineks, YoBit, BTC Markets, Bithumb, Kraken, BitForex, Huobi, Coinsuper, BTC-Alpha, Cryptomate, Exrates, Coinut, Poloniex and ChaoEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.