Sentient Coin (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 27th. One Sentient Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Tidex and IDEX. In the last seven days, Sentient Coin has traded up 1.7% against the dollar. Sentient Coin has a market capitalization of $833,643.00 and approximately $594.00 worth of Sentient Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $114.37 or 0.01261385 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00049987 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00028676 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.78 or 0.00207164 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006971 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.48 or 0.00071451 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001895 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Sentient Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 27th, 2018. Sentient Coin’s total supply is 1,762,262,602 coins and its circulating supply is 1,352,262,603 coins. Sentient Coin’s official website is consensus.ai. Sentient Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sentient Coin
Sentient Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Ethfinex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentient Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentient Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentient Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentient Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentient Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.